[Gllug] Lonix - The London Linux User Group (September Meeting)

Tushar Joshi tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Wed Sep 12 00:31:29 UTC 2001

Date: Monday 17th September 2001
Place: Porterhouse Pub, 21/22 Maiden Lane, Covent Garden, London WC2
Nearest Tube: Covent Garden
Contact: 020 8992 7008 - (On the day 07980 160 045)
Map: http://www.coventgardenlife.com/places.asp?id='145'

We will be celebrating 10 years since the first release of the Linux
Kernel source code this month. It was released on the 17th September
1991 version 0.01. The location is the Porterhouse Pub in Covent
garden, which has a wide variety of drinks, including many ales,
cocktails, belgian beers and a wide variety of bar food from burgers
to steaks along with the usual vegetarian varieties.

I am sure noone has anything better to do on a monday night so why
not pop on down. . Head for the corporate hospitality suite in the
pub which is booked for us to discuss the last 10 years of Linux
kernel progression.

All welcome new and old, and there should be some more prizes to
be given away this month.

Tushar

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk