[Gllug] Time Tracking/Task mangement

Walid walidshaari at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 2 08:57:14 UTC 2001

Hi,
we use PHProjekt; it is pretty cool; I also know that are some interests from
Redhat on a package called Achieveo or something like that!

I hope that helps

 --- Chris Ball <chris at void.printf.net> wrote: > On 02 Sep 2001 01:43:06 +0100,
Jon Masters wrote:
> > I am after suggestions for packages which offer ``web based''
> >
> >         * time tracking
> >         * task management
>
> phpGroupWare is the only one I've ever heard of. I had a look for the
> same sort of tool last year; the department of the company I worked for
> was an all-linux one, and used gnomecal for managing tasks/time, and I
> ended up writing a parser in perl to grab everyone's vcal data file and
> create an html report page. Which was fun.
>
> Have a look at phpGroupWare. It was too over-featured for us - we just
> wanted to have everyone's todo list to sit and talk about at meetings -
> but it might do the job. :)
>
> ~C.
>
> --
> Chris Ball || chris at void.printf.net || http://printf.net/
>

> --

=====

walid at melinux.com
http://www.MeLinux.com

"Learn whatever knowledge you wish to acquire, and act upon what you have learned."

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk