[OT][Gllug] The lurker speaks

Stig Brautaset stigbrau at online.no
Fri Sep 21 19:47:02 UTC 2001

* Jackson, Harry <HJackson at colt-telecom.com> spake thus:
> > > eh, does that mean you want to fight me for it? ;)
> > > (who is small but (fairly) experienced in a variety of
> > > martial arts ;)
> >
> > ?200 on Harry. Nice knowing you Stig ;)

cheers Dean :P

> Thanks for your vote of confidence I was going to reply to his email but you
> did it for me. I do not think he knows me and he probably believed my
> measurements. I think your 200 quid would be reasonably safe unless of
> course he is lying about his measurements and is 12' tall or something.

Harry, maybe you can repeat your measurements, and this time in SI
metric units? ;)

I distinctly remember you put your hight down as 5' 9'', which my TI-89
convert into 175 cm. My calculator doesn't know anything about the unit
"stone" though...

Maybe you actually meant 6' 9'' ?

Regards,
Stig