[Gllug] Real Player

Jim Bailey jim at lateral.net
Thu Sep 13 09:35:07 UTC 2001

Hi,

I think you had better return to the site and and check again before you
attack Real in righteous indignation, I found the Unix downloads in
approximately 30 seconds.

go to www.real.com follow the tab to realplayer, part way down the page
are two links one to Windows and one to Real Player Basic 8 for other
Platforms follow this and you a download form.

Peace Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk