[Gllug] Masayuki Ida (of FSF Japan) visiting London 9th & 10th Oct

Masayuki Ida ida at sipeb.aoyama.ac.jp
Thu Sep 20 12:06:03 UTC 2001

Dear Sirs,

Unless the war starts and it covers the whole world,
I will go.

I belive this Europe visit of me is quite important for
whole free software world and at least for the decision which will
be done by Jaanese free software community shortly.

I will be arriving at Blandford Hotel in the night on October 8th.
   Blandford Hotel
   80 Chiltern Street, London Regents Park W1M 1PS
   Phone: +44 (0)207 486 3103
  (nearlest station; Baker street)

Please leave a messsage, or some such link.

See you soon.

Masayuki Ida

PS; Pointers I have are:

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk