[Gllug] OT: Lets bomb some islamic extremists. (fwd)

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Wed Sep 12 10:05:12 UTC 2001

On Wednesday, 12 Sep 2001, Formi wrote:
> Lets praise mighty $ God.
[Interminable rant]
>    If anybody feels offended, were all entitled to different opinions.

But not to express them here. Facts about the events, fair enough;
it's a pretty major world event. But I have no wish to see any
non-political mailing list go down the toilet in an endless flood of
speculation and flameage, which is exactly what this chunk of
flamebait will do to this list; please can we keep political opinions
away?

[I apologise if I have been guilty myself; won't do it again.]

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk