[Gllug] Both towers have completely collapsed

Dean dean.wilson3 at virgin.net
Tue Sep 11 14:36:04 UTC 2001

On Tue, Sep 11, 2001 at 03:31:23PM +0100, Steve Goodwin wrote:

> I hope I'm not scaremongering, but I'm still thinking World War III is
> looming. The US is bound to nuke someone, now. It's Pearl Harbour again.

Who do they nuke? From the little i can gather (Some of us still have
deadlines...) there is no big evil to attack like in the days when the
Russains were the foe.

I'll get bothered about this when they hit some part of London. Unless its
the dome in which case i'll clap.

	Dean
--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
   --- Anon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk