[Gllug] GLLUG Tomorrow - practicalities

John Hearns john.hearns at framestore.co.uk
Fri Sep 21 08:23:11 UTC 2001

Just to remind everyone that the GLLUG meeting is tomorrow at 1pm.

Nearest Tube stations ar Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Road.
Or you could walk down from Great Portland Street - it is not far.

You are welcome to turn up a little bit early if you like - just ask the
security guard to phone me.

As tomorrow is Car Free Day I expect everyone to arrive by public
transport or
bicycle (we can park bikes inside.)
There is no convenient free car parking nearby - either street meters, or an
expensive NCP behind us.

Beginners are welcome to bring kit along if they need help and advice.
I will scare up some monitors/keyboards/mice if necessary.

Also, can I encourage owners of single board systems to bring them along
for a 'Show and Tell'? We will get a table set up, and set out the
various systems.
The owners of the LART board, and the PC-104 systems know who they are!
And us iPAQ guys can maybe get a look in too.

No confirmation of a restuarant yet, but coudl I please have some
definite numbers
for a meal at the start of the meeting? We could then book the Soba
noodle bar
in Poland Street.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk