[Gllug] 1U Cases

jackson harry postituk at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 14:09:59 UTC 2001

Hi all

I was on totenham court road a while back and i seen a
1Ghz Athlon in a 1U case complete with two hard drives
exhaust fans the works and it looked exceptionaly
smart (Black Case).

I had a look in maplins and a few other places but
have come up with nothing. I seen a 4U rack in Maplins
for 29:99 but I am not sure as to how much gear you
could get in one of those.

Has anyone seen anything like this and are they cheap
(Case Only) I would love a small rack of five or six
low grade pc's (Wouldnt we all) I want a few PC's but
space is a problem. Do the cases cater for the older
motherboards or do you have to customise them to suit.

Harry

http://im.yahoo.com

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk