[Gllug] Reading M$ files

Ade McGonigle adey at freeuk.com
Mon Sep 17 19:19:39 UTC 2001

Rich

wdb is not a Doc file as other have said, its a database file, you maybe
able
to open it in Excel, Defeats the object I know, there are some converters
around
do a search on Google, otherwise get the offending person to save it in csv
format

I havnt had a look but presume Staroffice will open a csv file ?

Ade