[Gllug] I do not like this person

Roger Whittaker roger at suse.co.uk
Sun Apr 14 13:31:11 UTC 2002

It's not about politeness - it's about ends and means.

It depends what you're trying to achieve.  If you want to mae yourself
feel better: say or do whatever makes you feel better.  If you actually
want this journalist to learn more about Linux and to write about Linux in
future with more knowledge and sympathy, then, with respect, I think your
tone wasn't quite right.

--

Roger Whittaker

  020 8387 1482