[Gllug] MAIL environment variable

Stan stan at plato.wadham.ox.ac.uk
Tue Apr 30 13:16:32 UTC 2002

> I think you'll find that /etc/csh.login is the right place to do this
> for csh derived shells.

Ahh well after

man tcsh (should have done that to start with) I decided to put it in
/etc/csh.cshrc

It strikes me as a bit of a pain that I have to edit this in a few
places (ie for bash, csh etc I was hoping that there would be a system
setting I could change)

> Nice to see my old College is finally on the net btw.

Back on the net would be another way to say it!

Had an 6month old IBM disk die in the server two weeks ago, totally
non-recoverable so vogon said :( BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP that's what I
say...you have to learn this lesson once :(

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk