[Gllug] OT computers in the movies

Tethys tet at accucard.com
Thu Aug 29 10:07:23 UTC 2002

>Mind you, I don't think thats an entirely uncommon phenomenon, "Lord of the
>Rings" being an exception to this normal state of affairs.

For me, LotR falls somewhere between the two. It was both a huge
disappointment, and a film I greatly enjoyed at the same time. It
wasn't what I felt it could/should have been, and the deviations
from the book really annoyed me in places, but it was still a good
film nonetheless! I'm resiting the urge to get it on DVD until
November when the 4 disc set is released...

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk