[Gllug] Blogs

Flash Wilson flash at gorge.org
Tue Aug 6 16:20:04 UTC 2002

On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 12:02:06PM +0000, Colin Murphy wrote:
> So, are people prepared to tell the list what blogs they regularly read.

I read Telsa (Alan Cox's wife) because she makes me laugh:
http://www.linux.org.uk/~telsa/Diary/diary.html

It also has a link to Alan Cox's diary, but that's far too geeky for me.

I should add that I have a blog (which has NOTHING to do with geekery):
http://www.livejournal.com/~techiebabe

...and I read my friends' ones (gay, geek and mud friends Im afraid!):
http://www.livejournal.com/~techiebabe/friends

My friend Scott also has his own which is often geeky, sometimes not:
http://www.netsplit.com/

And when I am really depressed, I read Dead Man Talking - letters
from a man on Death Row (only updated every month or so):
http://utopia.ision.nl/users/annegr/deadman/engels/frame.htm

There you go.
--
Flash Wilson      	       Restaurant, music and gig reviews,
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-  Tube station tour, Sponsor child,

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk