[Gllug] Bad egg.

Stig Brautaset stigbrau at start.no
Wed Aug 28 20:14:21 UTC 2002

At Wednesday, 28 August 2002, you wrote:

>Adam Bower wrote:
>> will wrote:
>>
>>> Booooo.  They have just gone down in my estimation a long way.
>>>
>>> Will.
>>

>> Damn, I just closed my account the other day as i got a better
deal, I
>> wish this had happened earlier then i could have made a political
>> statement! ;)
>
>Really?  Who did you move to?  I feel a political statement coming on.
>
>It even seems to detect Opera spoofing the user agent information.
Bah.

Nordea's online banking stated that they support, for the Linux/Unix
platform: Netscape 4.7+ and Netscape 6+, Mozilla 0.9+ and Opera (some
number I forgot and higher). Unfortunately for you, their service is
limited to Norway (although you can do overseas payments from it).

Stig

--
brautaset.org

Access over 330 professionally developed online training courses
and hundreds of free tutorials and jobs.  Click below for details
      http://www.beginners.co.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk