[Gllug] newbie/problem

Dexter Casey Dexter.Casey at morganstanley.com
Tue Dec 10 10:34:48 UTC 2002

I know this is not what you want to hear, but I think installation is a
good learning process.  If you plan things carefully you can learn from
it.  Just do the whole thing again.  Their are ways around this as
others have suggested but I would advise you to just reinstall.
Dex

--
Dexter Casey
Morgan Stanley IT Security