[Gllug] Source Navigator

Sudhir Anand anand_sudhir at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 13 10:41:16 UTC 2002

On the topic of programming tools, last night I came across Source Navigator
which is availble for windows and linux environments.  I downloaded both but
installed the windows version as there are ready made binaries and the linux
version should be no different.

<excuse_BIG_sin>
<It is a sin to mention windows os and I am no fan of it but has its uses
for trivial tasks :) >
</excuse_BIG_sin>

The software picks-up all the files in a project and shows various
relationships between include files, functions, classes.  Looks very
impressive to me.  I will try to install the linux version tonight.

Has anyone used this software or my enthusism misplaced?

http://uk.my.yahoo.com

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk