[Gllug] VACANCY: Web type person wanted for short term contract

Mike Brodbelt mike at coruscant.demon.co.uk
Fri Dec 6 13:32:25 UTC 2002

Hi,

My workplace is currently embarking on a project to put a large
directory type thing up on the web, which will be a fairly big job. As
such, we need someone on a temporary contract to help out with the
day-to-day maintenance of various websites we host. We've currently
placed a small advert through the University of London computer services
people, and I'm also sopying it here in case there's any interest:-

"Six-month, full-time, assistant web developer vacancy for someone with
Perl programming skills, database/SQL experience, comfortable with
handcoding web content with HTML/Javascript/CSS. Also important is
experience with Apache, Linux/Unix command line utilities, image
manipulation packages and file formats."

Salary will be negotiable on experience (within our budget!), and anyone
taking it on will get to suffer working for me, so be warned :-). If
anyone's interested, please send a CV & covering note to my work address
(m.brodbelt at acu.ac.uk). We'd probably be looking for a start date in
mid-Jan.

Mike.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk