[Gllug] clafication on Stallman talk wanted

Simon A. Boggis simon at dcs.qmul.ac.uk
Mon Feb 4 19:31:19 UTC 2002

On Mon, 2002-01-28 at 20:40, E. R. Vaughan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I e-mailed the person at the university about the RMS talk but got no reply.
>
> Is it ok just to turn up - I assume the venue is still -
>
> Tuesday, 12 February at 7pm
>  Skeel lecture theatre, the people's palace
>      QMUL Mile End Campus
>  http://www.qmul.ac.uk/travel/mileend.shtml
>
> Thanks
>
> Emil

Yup, thats fine - we wanted emails so that we could figure out roughly
how many were coming (and whether our chosen lecture theatre would be
big enough). Thanks for sending it, see you there (:

Simon

Dr Simon A. Boggis 					Systems Programmer
Department of Computer Science,
Queen Mary, University of London, London E1 4NS UK.     Tel. 020 7882
7522

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk