[Gllug] [OT] Perl DBI question

Frank frank at fysh.org
Tue Feb 19 15:08:29 UTC 2002

On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 12:59:19PM -0000, Dean wrote:
> [...]

Hey I smell, granted... but I just _don't_ smell like a Perl monger ;)

> > 2) Most of the quote you've attributed to me is not mine. I see no
> >    reference to the guy who first mentioned DBD. Why not reply to
> the
> >    original reply?
>
> Its all Will's fault ;)

I didn't mean it was anyone's fault. But I blame John or starting this
whole flame-war in the first place.. If he used Debian this would never
have happened ;o)

> > 4) You site Void in your sig-line and yet your mail didn't get sent
> >    /dev/null - I've got to alter my procmail filter :(
>
> With the amount of C discussed on this list that may be a bit harsh.

Yeah I had thought of subbing to void and writing a program procmailing
the list mail to compile a list for a procmail script to grep.. and
forward to a bit bucket.. somehow about 20 other slightly less sad
projects got in my way..

--
 Frank Booth - Conslutant

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk