[Gllug] Unix Mailbox format / Exchange POP3 connector etc.

Jake Jellinek jj at positive-internet.com
Thu Feb 7 01:01:33 UTC 2002

Hi,

No, we too have lots of customers using it perfectly well, but this is some
other product I think, something like Exchange POP3 connector as a seperate
thing. I dunno, I usually keep away from anything much to do with Microsoft.

They keep quoting knowledgebase articles to back up what they are being
told about non rfc2822 complaince etc.

Anyway, that side of it I'm happy to deal with, I just was suprised to find
that there is no defined standard for a "Unix" mailbox, but then perhaps
there shouldn't need to be.

Jake.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk