[Gllug] Geforce 3 and Suse 7.3

James A.Bell james.bell at absolutelyit.net
Fri Feb 1 01:21:53 UTC 2002

On Friday 01 February 2002 01:11, you wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> Just wondering if anyone had any experience setting up a geforce 3 with
> suse 7.3 and xfree86 4.1.0. I am having great difficulty, even after
> running the suse online update and getting the latest nvidia drivers.
>
> James A. Bell

Sorry above info seemed a bit vague, I am not having any problems using the
nv driver but would like to use the full capabilities of the card and 3d. I
have also downloaded the tarball from nvidia which compiled ok after a few
tweaks but on running sax2 the server crashed reporting that glx module could
not be found. The nvdriver module seems ok as modprobe worked ok.

Many thanks in anticipation.

James.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk