[Gllug] Pub for after meet meet tomorrow.

Vincent AE Scott gllug at codex.net
Fri Feb 1 14:21:28 UTC 2002

John Hearns(john.hearns at framestore-cfc.com)@Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 02:10:34PM +0000:

> For restaurants, Cleveland Street has a row of them,
> all looking a bit expensive. The best looking, and not
> too expensive, is the Greek Taverna.
> There is also a sandwich bar and fish+chip shop, which might
> be open for coffee/lunch.

what about that italian pasta place?

> For bars:
>

> The Tower bar directly behind the venue is closed on Saturday :-(
>
> The Southside Bar of Cleveland St. is the Australian bar with the
> cheap cocktails and the music. I vote we go there later on in the
> evening. Last time we went it was good.

is that the one we went to for kim's stag do?
i wouldnt mind going back there, as i dont recall what it was like too
well...

actually, i probably wont be staying for too many drinks, as london
sci-fi weekend will be in full swing on saturday night...

--
PGP key:  http://codex.net/pgp/pgp.asc

 If NT is the answer, you didn't understand the question.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk