[Gllug] Compact Flash USB

Andre Newman gllug at dinkum.org.uk
Tue Feb 5 22:37:19 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 05 February 2002 7:53 pm, you wrote:

> Mine appears to be an SDDR-31.  But apart from that, yes - that's pretty

Me too ;-)

I did a bit of research when I wanted a CF reader, the SDDR-31 seems to have
been well supported since 2.3.99, there is even a mention of such on
Sandisk's website. A short dig through the kernel mailing list reveals a lot
of people being complementary about Sandisk's involvement in the support of
this particular reader. Mine cost $26 from Amazon.com an American friend
brought it over a few months ago.

All I had to do to get it to work was plug it in, modprobe usb-storage and
mount it mount -t auto /dev/sda1 /mnt/cf

Andre

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk