[Gllug] OT - The Phone Dome

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Sat Jan 26 18:18:14 UTC 2002

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002, Karen Hanna Kruzycka spake:
> This should provide a much-needed giggle:
>
> http://www.thephonedome.com/
>
> Particularly the "Why Dome" section. It's like http://www.timecube.com/ with
> fewer corners.

*read*

*reread*

Wonderful, wonderful stuff. While the `Why Dome' page is superb (`As
humans we all have a frequency of 4 to 16 hertz', references to E=mc^2,
`energy imbalances', Eastern philosophy, dodgy etyomology, and vague
threats), the FAQ page is if anything even funnier (lines like `All
electromagnetic radiation affects all biological energy systems by
disorientating their natural vitality fields' --- I guess I should get
into that dead black box, and, in fact, fly apart into a mass of plasma,
then).

A much-needed giggle indeed :)

--
`However, if you want to detect whether (say, 1 in 1000) cars are being
 abducted by bunnies along their route, you've got a whole new problem.'

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk