[Gllug] Greenhouse emissions (was Geforce2)

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Thu Jan 24 11:57:59 UTC 2002

On Thursday, 24 Jan 2002, Jackson, Harry wrote:
>I know I went off on one here but I know some middle class edjits who love
>to take the moral high ground with no concept of what is happening at the
>coal face.

Of course, the Geneva Convention was written - by people who were "at
the coal face" - to stop maniacs like you from torturing prisoners.

Incidentally, I strongly suspect that you, in spite of all your
ranting, have exactly as much "coal face" experience of war zones as
us middle class idiots do; to wit, none.

Also, don't send HTML mail.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk