lUser Unsub methods - RE: [Gllug] Unsubscribe

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Sat Jan 12 21:33:53 UTC 2002

On Sat, 12 Jan 2002, Jon Masters spake:
> I have a todo list that ends with "Fly to the moon in a spaceship".

That's rather a paltry ambition.

My todo list ends in `Become a Matrioshka Brain' (see
<http://www.aeiveos.com/~bradbury/MatrioshkaBrains/index.html>).

I don't care which solar system is converted; I don't covet this one in
particular. (Indeed, I'd rather have one with a good bit more mass in
it.)

I'm sure there'll be more things on my todo list after I've done that,
but they'll be beyond my present-day comprehension, so I haven't
bothered to think of what they might be.

--
`Perhaps you should have asked Santa for your program as a Christmas
present.' --- Terran Melconian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk