[Gllug] ADSL Connection

will will at hellacool.co.uk
Fri Jan 18 21:22:18 UTC 2002

Stephen Harker wrote:

> On Friday 18 January 2002 15:42, you wrote:
>
>>Hi Chaps,
>>
>>         Any of you guys had any experiences with this
>>in the UK, I want setup my own apache webserver (get
>>my own ip) and eventually firewall it! Anyone with
>>good experiences?
>>
>>Cheers,
>>       MarkS
>>
> NOT BT Openworld! Otherwise I'm not sure. Plus Net maybe?

I have just signed up to plusnet (1 month minimum contract) wires only.
  It works out at about £41 per month.  I just found out freedom to surf
do 1 month minimum contract and they are about £35 per month.  Darn.
Both give fixed IP by default.

I will let you know what the service is like when they eventually get
round to connecting me :-)

Will.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk