[Gllug] Argos site

John Hearns John.Hearns at cern.ch
Wed Jul 31 11:56:09 UTC 2002

I think I take the biscuit for the most ancient browser.

I'm using a WAAAYY old public NCD X-term outside the canteen.
It is running Mosaic version 3.10 (August 1997)  as a browser.

I think the Argos server just had a heart attack when I tried
to access it

Needless to say, the RNIB site works just fine.
For anyone interested in accessibility issues,
a good URL is http://www.rnib.org/digital/adobesyst.htm

If you are involved in web design at all
get your arse down to Great Portland Street AT 2PM.

I've met Julie once, and she's a great person.

ps. forgive Adobe just this once, OK?

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk