[Gllug] August LONIX suggestion

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Mon Jul 8 16:02:39 UTC 2002

On Monday, 8 Jul 2002, Formi wrote:
>On Mon, 8 Jul 2002, Stephen Harker wrote:
>> Who wants to have the August LONIX meet here. Lets see a show of hands...
[The Great British Beer Festival]
>The selection of beers was odd, to say the least, if you go remenber
>to take your mug, or be ripped off.

400 beers in one room is very odd, but I don't see the problem. As for
being ripped off, I'm not sure that putting down 2 quid for a glass
that you can get back at the end of the session is really that
extortionate. If you _do_ bring your own glass, it's best to ensure
it's properly marked with a pint or half-pint marking; it is illegal
to serve you in any other measure.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk