[Gllug] apache trojan in wild!

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Sat Jun 29 16:27:16 UTC 2002

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Norton Badrul I. A. stipulated:
> hold poo!

Um. Yes.

> just seen bugtraq today, there is a apache worm that takes advantage
> of one of the recent apache vulns, serious, better patch your servers
> now before we get code red style crap,

I'd hope that everyone reading this list has patched them already.

> bredroll

Aside: I'm still wondering how you get `bredroll' out of `Ian
Norton'. At least your current From line is, er, explicable (if
amusingly surreal).

(Not that I have anything against pseudonyms: how could I? Even though
my pseudonym is only slightly more opaque than Iain Banks's...)

--
`What happened?'
                 `Nick shipped buggy code!'

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk