[Gllug] Return-Path

Jonathan Dye jonathan.dye at automationpartnership.com
Tue Mar 12 08:00:24 UTC 2002

Hi,

I use mutt and postfix at home to send email.  I have problems susbscribing
to some mailing lists because and I think I've tracked the problem down to
the fact that in my email header I get the line:
where hal.chagny is an internal machine on my private network.
I've correct got the from header working by setting the EMAIL variable
which mutt uses.  How do I stop the Return-Path header from appearing or
set it to the correct value?  I haven't touched the postfix setup from the
default install (Mandrake 8.1) so I guess that may need tweaking.

JD

MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk