[Gllug] debian woody installation problem

Chanka Perera chanka at sdf.lonestar.org
Tue Mar 26 00:20:04 UTC 2002

Hi ppl,
This is really nice I only send the same mail to this person and to
London LUG and only did the thing which I bold here my Xwindows work now
KDE is running perfect
I can’t believe it Linux is really cool OS any way we have to get to
know the things by hands-on-practice I never think that this will work
out :-) now I have to work on to get my mouse work

Thanks for all who help me on this

Thank you very much

Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 06:48:10 -0600 (MDT)

From:
"Marc Aurele La France" < > | This
<http://us.f149.mail.yahoo.com/ym/BlockSender?MessRet=1&.crumb=7qIs/wjGM
vs&SP=Yes&NE=tsi at ualberta.ca&box=Inbox&MsgId=2443_1058537_9200_1424_688_
0_5871&inc=&num=&Search=&YY=749&order=down&sort=date&pos=0>  is Spam |
Add to Address Book <javascript:document.frmAddAddrs.submit()>