[Gllug] [OT] software packaging

Thom May thom at debian.org
Wed May 29 10:25:21 UTC 2002

* Jonathan Dye (jonathan.dye at automationpartnership.com) wrote :
> [...]
The automake/autoconf/libtool book is very good.
http://sources.redhat.com/autobook/
available online, via the cunning "online" link at that site.
Cheers,
-Thom, uncovinced that automake is a good thing, but in love with autoconf.

(oh, and once more the sigdaemon comes through with the goods ;) )

--
Thom May

<Jick> I use Automake for most of the projects I do
<gstein> automake blows goats
<gstein> and after that, it goes and sucks off a few cows
<gstein> of course, before it buttrapes the monkeys

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk