[Gllug] Shell scripts

Jonathan Dye jonathan.dye at automationpartnership.com
Fri May 3 09:36:43 UTC 2002

The destinations are local lib and include directories for our software
build
and the new files are being copied from our system build directories.  The
compiler includes both directories in the path with the local ones first so
that stuff is picked up from the system directory if there is no local copy.
When people build local version of components these override the system
versions but they need clearing out when a new build is copied.

JD

MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk