[Gllug] sendmail from re-writing

Jonathan Dye jonathan.dye at automationpartnership.com
Mon May 20 11:39:03 UTC 2002

Hi,

I have a sendmail setup from someone else which rewrites all outgoing email
so that it appears to be from a certain domain (e.g. jon at myserver1.com
becomes jon at myserver2.com).  Trouble is this is fine for most users but I
have one or two users who's email address needs to remain unchanged.

I guess that the :
DMmyserver1.com
line in sendmail.cf is the one that's doing the re-writting but I've not
done much sendmail configuration so I don't really know where to start.
Don't suggest installing some other MTA as it's beyond my control but does
anyone have any ideas how I can do what I want?

JD

--
Jonathan Dye, The Automation Partnership(Cambridge) Ltd
Registered Office: York Way, Royston, Hertfordshire, SG8 5WY, UK
mailto:jonathan.dye at automationpartnership.com

MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk