[OT] Jim's signatures (was: Re: [Gllug] Gllug Changing)

Vincent AE Scott gllug at codex.net
Fri May 17 10:51:31 UTC 2002

Jackson, Harry(HJackson at colt-telecom.com)@Fri, May 17, 2002 at 10:45:55AM +0100:

i have some random sig generator written in perl.  works a treat with
mutt.  infact with the power of mutt, it'd be easy to have it use a
different database file, depending on which folder your in.  so you sort
of could do it in a context sensitive manner.

--
PGP key:  http://codex.net/pgp/pgp.asc

 Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk