[Gllug] Can't get my CNet PRO200WL netcard to work in Gentoo

Mats Hulten mahu at ffs.gu.se
Thu May 23 11:04:58 UTC 2002

Problem solved!
I had simply missed to compile the proper drivers with the kernel... :)

Mayby Gentoo isn't for the complete beginner, but I'm going to run with
it for a while.
A friend of mine rekommended it to me, as it was in his opininon a
perfekt system for a beginner... (I bet hes laughing his ass of right
about now... :)

Thanx guys!
-M

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk