[Gllug] dlink dsl-200

Stephen Harker steve at pauken.co.uk
Mon May 27 15:00:59 UTC 2002

On Mon, 2002-05-27 at 15:05, Jackson, Harry wrote:
> Does anyone have a
>
> dsl-200  from Dlink at £70
> or
> dsl-504 from Dlink at £159
>
> If so is it compatible with Linux. I am pretty sure they are and these are
> the two routers that are being offered to me. I do not have a choice of
> buying my own as I am meant to be trialing the hardware etc.

No but at work I have a DSL-500 which is like a DSL-504 but with only
one ethernet port. It is completely compatible as it does not require
drivers it just sits on your network and appears as an ip address. The
interface is web driven (and I have used 'links' on OpenBSD to configure
it so Linux should be no problem)

Steve

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk