[Gllug] *****SPAM***** mail attachements

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Sat Nov 23 00:11:30 UTC 2002

On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 06:21:46PM +0000, Priapus8ins wrote:
> Hi John Southern thanks for the reply but as for the e-mail attachments I
> did not send

Yes, you did.  You're using bloody Incredimail to post to a technical
mailing list.  It sends html messages complete with image files to
provide a background and a cute little animated envelope.

It is absolutely not appreciated, I can tell you.

George, I know you wanted a distribution simple enough for your
12-year-old but there's something to be said for keeping Linux complex
enough to screen out the lowest percentiles in the IQ range.

There's a thought - is this a spoof by Damerell, trying to prove a
point?

--
Bruce

I object to intellect without discipline.  I object to power without
constructive purpose. -- Spock