[Gllug] metapost woes

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Fri Oct 4 07:43:58 UTC 2002

On Thu, 3 Oct 2002, Stig Brautaset stipulated:
> On Sep 07 2002, Nix was overheard saying:
>> Is there a decent online MetaPost reference? I can't find the MetaPost
>> book *anywhere* :(
>
> The metapost manual comes with the tetex distribution and is about 82
> pages (postscript). Is that what you have in mind? I'm happy to put it
> on the web somewhere or send it via email if you can't find it
> anywhere... :)

I see it now. Brain failure.

And the book I can't find anywhere nor type the name of coherently is
the METAFONT book (which the mp manual refers to repeatedly --- hardly
surprising since mp is basically METAPOST for things bigger than
fonts...)

--
`It's hard to properly dramatize, say, the domestic effects of Dad's
 bank overdraft when a giant writhing kraken is levelling the city.'

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk