[Gllug] Linux Volunteering: Free Solutions Meeting Report

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Fri Oct 11 10:01:53 UTC 2002

The meeting last night was very successful.  We have a name: Free
Solutions.  We have a first client, meeting them next Monday.  We have
a mailing list.  We have a web site.

Get involved.  You don't have to have huge amounts of free time.
Gurus to beginners, there's something to be added by all.

The meeting report is at:
http://212.69.200.72/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MeetingReports

(Remember, this is a Wiki so if I got it wrong or missed something,
get in there and add it!)

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

 "Those who know nothing of foreign languages know nothing
  of their own."
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe