[Gllug] ADVERT: Free Access to IBM Mainframe running Linux

Daniel Andersson daniel at septum.org
Tue Oct 15 15:53:17 UTC 2002

have a look at the message source (whole message including headers etc) on
the email that Simon Stewart sent about 15 minutes ago

www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1806.txt
a way of formatting emails, apparently

don't really see the need for it
and since i read my mail in outlook (express), which can't display them
correctly, it really annoys me
(yes, flame me with all the sheit about outlook sucking and not conforming
to standards etc etc)

/ d