[Gllug] [OT] where to buy PC or parts around London or Wimbledon

Philippe Rousselot linux at rousselot.org
Mon Oct 14 14:02:52 UTC 2002

Hi,

I have to help a cousin who lives in Wimbledon to build or buy a PC.
where could I go to get good prices. the ideal in fact would be to use
online services as I live in Paris and cannot spend too much time in
Wimbledon.

thanks in advance,

--
Philippe Rousselot.

utilisateur GNU/Linux #275608

Any similarities to real life are completely fictitious.
No trees or animals were harmed in the composition of this email message.
However, a number of electrons were moderately inconvenienced.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk