[Gllug] registering a domain, Quickly!

Mark Lowes hamster at korenwolf.net
Mon Oct 28 13:21:58 UTC 2002

On Mon, 2002-10-28 at 13:12, Jason Clifford wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Oct 2002, Neil Fryer wrote:
>
> > Thanks a load for the feedback, how much do you charge to register domains,
>
> The prices are at http://www.ukfsn.org/domains/

Well in the interests of giving the customer more options to choose
from, we're at http://www.frontier.net.uk/ and can also get things live
on our servers easily today.  (As Jason said the root servers for the
various TLDs are a different matter).

> While I cannot give a 100% guarantee (anyone who claims they can is being
> "economical with the truth") I can say that the likelihood of a domain

and there's enough of those cowboys out there :(

--
The Flying Hamster <hamster at korenwolf.net>
http://www.korenwolf.net/

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk