[Gllug] Netscape 7

John HEARNS John.Hearns at cern.ch
Tue Sep 24 08:31:39 UTC 2002

On Mon, 23 Sep 2002, Richard Hall wrote:

> Does anyone know how to do a non interactive installation of netscape 7
> under linux.   All the installation instructions seems to mention is the
> GUI based install which is no good for installing to many multi user
> systems.
>
> Cheers
> Rich

Rich,
I would appreciate a writeup when you have found a good solution to this
problem. Also some pointers as to why there isn't just a set of RPMs
to install.

We share a smilar setup here - distributing and installing software
to a cluster of 70-odd machines for interactive use.
It would not be good if we needed to use a graphical installer.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk