[Gllug] Dualhead with Radion 7500

Adam Bower adam.bower at framestore-cfc.com
Wed Sep 11 09:46:36 UTC 2002

Philippe Rousselot wrote:
> on the card, there is a connection for head 1 and one for head 2. let's
> say one is on the left and two is one the right with windows, then with
> linux it will be the opposite. sorry if I was not clear.
>
> why that? I do not know.
>
> how to do it? bend over, swap the cable and watch for the table when you
> stand up ;-)
>
> in fact I just saw that matrox provides a piece of software that allow
> you to position the monitors as you wish, even on the top of each other.

If you are using Xinerama to do this you can look here at how to setup
your XF86Config-4 so you don't have to risk banging your head :)

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Xinerama-HOWTO-5.html#ss5.3

At least I presume it will work, we only have nvidia things here and
they have there own special options to make it work.

Adam

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk