[Gllug] email like distro (think =~ s/smoothwall/smoothemail/g)

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Fri Apr 25 08:21:46 UTC 2003

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003, Murray wrote:

> - Are there similarly dedicated mailserver distro's out there?

SuSE do a mail server distro however it is aimed at enterprise users so
may not be suitable and I suspect it also costs a fair bit.

This is something I've been looking at doing lately.

As you can imagine I have rather a lot of experience of putting together
mail solutions, not just for ISPs but also for SOHO users.

Jason Clifford
http://www.ukfsn.org/			Sign up now

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk