[Gllug] GLLUG - August Meeting - Bletchley Park

Colin Murphy Colin at SpudULike.me.uk
Fri Aug 8 12:38:17 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 23 Jul 2003 10:26 pm, Zachary Struhs wrote:

> Admission
>
> Admission to the park is £ 9 at the door, £ 6 if you book online in
> advance.

In fact it's £7 if you book online: http://www.bletchleypark.org.uk/ and
follow the links to 'Shop' and 'Tickets'. Either the price has gone up in the
last 3 weeks or I gave Zachary the wrong info and seeing that the children's
advanced ticket price is £6 then I think the latter must be true.

BUT!!! If you are bringing children for the day there is the 'Family Ticket'
for £20, for 2 adults and 2 children (12 - 16 years, under 12's go free). The
'Family Ticket' can only be bought on the day though.

I just realised this when I went to buy the tickets today. So, don't forget to
book in advance yourselves, unless the family ticket is applicable to you.
The advanced ticket is open, so you can use it on any day up until the 30th
November.

I'm looking forward to the day. Hope to see lots of you there. I think there
might be a good turnout from the other Lugs too.

--
colin at SpudULike.me.uk
I am a man for all seasons, especially pepper.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk