[Gllug] Cyclists (off topic)

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Mon Aug 11 13:10:57 UTC 2003

On Mon 11 Aug, Ashley Evans wrote:

> Are there any other nice rides people particularly enjoy? I've often
> considered the riverside by Hampton Court but never actually gotten around to
> it.

   I used to cycle with a YHA group to most areas round London (apart from
the East). The best parts were outside where the M25 was built, although
there are large areas to the South-West for restricted military use.
Unfortunately I had to change to mainly car travel because of working
anywhere around the country at short notice. I have great difficulty finding
motorways, and am much more likely to find the smallest road over the
biggest mountain, hence the "overview".

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk